Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC is the professional photographer’s essential software, providing comprehensive set of digital photography tools, from powerfully simple one-click adjustments to cutting-edge advanced controls. It is easy to use application for adjusting, managing, and presenting large volumes of digital photographs. Organize, view, and make adjustments to video clips. Play and trim clips, extract still images from them, or adjust clips with the Quick Develop tool.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC lets create incredible images that move your audience. Experiment fearlessly with state-of-the-art nondestructive editing tools. Easily manage all your images. And showcase your work in elegant print layouts, slide shows, and web galleries, as well as on popular photo-sharing sites. All from within one fast, intuitive application.
Upload your book for printing with just a few clicks. Bring out all the detail that your camera captures in dark shadows and bright highlights.
Create images that inspire, inform, and delight. Create beautiful photo books from your images with a variety of easy-to-use templates included in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC.
Now you have more power than ever before to create great images in challenging light. Find and group images by location, easily assign locations to images, or plot a photo journey. Automatically display location data from GPS-enabled cameras and camera phones.
Organize effortlessly :
Automatically organize photos using Smart Collections
Work with high-quality previews of offline images from multiple libraries and drives
Automatically import and process high-volume shoots
Use custom keywords to organize photos Enhanced
Automatically rename files on import and convert to universal Digital Negative (DNG) format
Manage photos and volumes even when they’re offline
Quickly find any photo with powerful sorting and filtering
Apply custom presets to images on import/export
Access and edit a comprehensive set of metadata fields
Browse groups, compare photos, and zoom in on details
Create virtual copies of photos to save hard-disk space
Correct, enhance, edit :
Target specific areas of a photo for dodging and burning
Expand your workspace across multiple monitors
Enjoy state-of-the-art 64-bit memory handling
Tightly integrate with Adobe Photoshop
Easily compare before and after versions of photos
Precisely convert color to black and white
Eliminate dust, specks, and red eye
Retrace your editing steps to return to any version of a photo
Showcase your talent :
Easily transfer images to popular photo-sharing sites
Access a rich community of export plug-ins and web gallery styles at the Lightroom Exchange
Print more efficiently with flexible and customizable templates
Create web galleries with no coding required
Sharpen photos when you output to print or the web
Stamp your photos with metadata on output
Compose sophisticated slide shows with music
Your best shots. Made even better.
Your photos don’t always match the scene the way you remember it. But with Lightroom Classic CC, you have all the desktop editing tools you need to bring out the best in your photography. Punch up colors, make dull-looking shots vibrant, remove distracting objects, and straighten skewed shots. Plus, the latest release offers improved performance so you can work faster than ever.
– With better performance under the hood, Lightroom Classic CC lets you import photos, generate previews, and move from Library to Develop mode in record time.
– Boundary Warp stretches the edges of a merged panorama to give you the full image without losing any important details.
– HDR Merge makes it easy to create natural or surreal images by combining multiple shots taken with different exposures into a single high-dynamic range image.
What’s New in Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC 2018:
New name: Lightroom Classic
Your favorite photography app has a new name, but it’s still the industry standard for desktop-based digital photography workflows.
Extensive performance improvements
Experience faster performance when you launch the app, generate previews, switch from Develop to Library Module, move sliders and brushes, and more.
Faster image selection
Begin image selection faster on import with the improved Embedded Preview workflow.
Range Masking for fine selection control
Make precise color- and tone-based selections for local adjustments. Use the Adjustment Brush or the Radial or Graduated Filters to define a rough mask, and then refine your selection using new Range Masking options.
– Intel® or AMD processor with 64-bit support*
– Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), or Windows 10 Version 1511 or later (64-bit)
– 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
– 1024 x 768 display
– 2 GB of available hard-disk space for program installation.
1. Installation in two clicks, you only need to disconnect the Internet connection (or use a firewall)
2. The application Creative Cloud does not litter in the system – it left the necessary minimum
3. The program runs faster – using a master activator from Painter
4. All localization in the set, change in the settings of the program
5. Using the original installer, problems with other products are excluded
6. Implemented the choice of the installation location