Plymouth DLC is released with special addon Speed Track. Like in Jeep DLC, we want to give you something more than just a cars and engines in DLC. This time is a speed track, on which you can test maximum speed of cars, as well as some acceleration times.
Why Plymouth and Speed Track you will ask? Why not? Back in a days there was a crazy Road Runner version named Superbird, developed for Nascar Racing, and it was a fast car!
|Name||Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 Plymouth Update v1 5 9|
Changelog (with hotfix which fixed some nasty bugs) :
1.5.1 hotfix 1
– fixed problems with parts mounting, shop searching etc
– fixed problems with engine crain
– fixed some problems with new hemi engines
– Plymouth DLC
– new Speed Track (*Plymouth DLC)
– added drag coefficient into car physics
– workshop car parts moved into new workshop car body shop
1) Suscribe to a mod through the Workshop.
2) Go into the workshop folder of the game (see picture)
3) Localise the .CMS file and copy the name (minus the “car_”)
4) Go into the Car folder of the game (Car Mechanic Simulator 2018\cms2018_Data\StreamingAssets\Cars) and create a folder with the name you’ve copied in step 3)
5) Copy the “Liveries” folder inside of the workshop mod inside of the newly created folder -OR- create a “Liveries” folder and put your liveries in it.