Kaspersky Anti-Virus is an exceptionally accurate and reliable antivirus engine. The package isn’t officially out yet, but the download is fully functional and is effectively a release preview.
The program offers great protection, and you don’t have to take our word for that. Independent testing labs almost always rate Kaspersky products at or near the top of their test results (check out AV Comparatives’ latest monthly report to see for yourself).
Kaspersky Anti-Virus isn’t just about detecting and removing malware. Its Safe Surf and URL Advisor features work hard to keep you away from dangerous websites, so reducing the chance that you’ll be infected in the first place.
What’s new in Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2018:
– Added notification from Web Anti-Virus regarding pages containing adware or legitimate software that can be used by criminals to damage your computer or personal data.
– There is now protection against infection while the operating system is being restarted.
– Diagnostics of application installation issues have been improved. Now, when there is a problem with application installation, the application saves the installation logs instead of deleting them.
– Application Self-Defense during upgrade to a new version has been improved. Now there is protection for not only the current version but also for the newly installed application prior to it being started for the first time.
– Improved speed for certain installation scenarios, the first startup, and the first update of the application.
The procedure for displaying notifications has been improved.
– Improved notification that appears if you disable the System Watcher component. The notification now contains a more detailed description of the consequences of disabling the component, especially regarding the resultant lack of protection against encryptors.
– The application now waits a longer amount of time before displaying a notification about outdated databases and application modules when the computer wakes from